Purpose built retirement flat with a level walk to Lymington High Street. Offering one double bedroom and a small private balcony. Available for over 55s only on an unfurnished basis.
Hayward Fox are pleased to offer for rent:
* Purpose apartment
* Level walk to the High Street
* Warden assisted
* One double bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Entrance hall with built in storage and airing cupboard
* Bathroom with shower over bath and assistance chair
* Living area with doors to small balcony
* Modern kitchen with integrated oven, hob. Free standing fridge and freezer.
* Communal facilities in the main block to include residents lounge, laundry and kitchen
* Unfurnished basis
* Available now
* Over 55s only
* EPC band C
* Council Tax B
Lymington is a lively sailing town at the mouth of the Lymington River enhanced by its yacht marinas, yacht haven and yacht clubs. The Isle of Wight ferry operates from here to Yarmouth. The lanes and streets around the Quay side retain the flavour of an old harbour town with Georgian and Victorian cottages, houses and unique shops. The bustling High Street supports an excellent variety of community facilities with a Saturday street market. Lymington is an ideal location for water sports enthusiasts with superb walks along the Foreshore with a wide range of recreational facilities being available throughout the New Forest National Park which surrounds the town. Lymington also has a nine-hole golf course in an enviable position with views extending to the Isle of Wight tennis club, bowls, cricket, rugby and football clubs, a wide range of schools and a recreation centre. Lymington is served by a good communication with road and rail links with the Lymington Town railway station providing twice hourly access to Brockenhurst with mainline station to London Waterloo. The international airports of Bournemouth and Southampton are both within 45 minute's' drive.